FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We've got A's for your Q's
Does it matter if I'm new to food photography?
- If you're just getting started, this course will teach you a ton about light, tips and tricks for styling your scene, and how to edit your images afterwards. It's created just for you!
What happens if I already know the basics? Will I still learn a lot?
- If you are here, it means that you are still struggling with taking great food photos. I will clear up any doubts and get you on your way to taking stellar images.
How do I know it's for me?
- Do you love food photography? Then it's for you. I've seen absolute beginners get gorgeous images, and more seasoned photographers understand the difference it makes when you light a scene correctly.
What gear will I need?
- You only need a camera. Your phone camera or a DSLR. Everything else is optional. I recommend having a tripod but you can shoot free-hand. All light modifiers can be made using things around the home, or cheap alternatives will be suggested to help you to shape the light.
What if I don't use Lightroom/Photoshop?
- There is free software that you can edit your images from your phone. Lightroom Mobile and Snapseed are both free and easy to use.
How long will the course take to complete?
- You can watch the entire course in one day, but you will need to practice to truly grasp what you've learnt. Knowledge is not power. Action is power. You must apply what you've learnt.